Friday, January 07, 2011

'A handbag' card using quilling - MCS Fab Glam Fifties CD


I was recently asked to create some samples for a new product : MCS Fab Glam Fifties CD. The cards I made were well received during the airing of the shows this week on Ideal World and Create & Craft. I thought I would share this one with you as I used some quilling for the corners and using the same colours strips of papers as the main toppers seem to have done the trick.

I had lots of fun making this card and the CD is easy to use to print the pictures of background papers needed. You can see the rest of the cards on my other blog 'Craftingmad'. I hope you enjoy them.
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really like how the quilling goes so well with the little bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabrizio, you truly are fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to come back on Saturday for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, the quilling adds a nice touch!
    also a new follower!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for the lovely comments, I need to start quilling a bit more, I just got the provocraft quilling flowers dies....so will create something with it ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Guys thanks for leaving a comment for Angel and myself (Fab). Just bear in mind that your comment won't appear straight away so don't panic. We both moderate all comments to avoid spamming. Thanks X Angel & Fab