Sunday, October 17, 2010

How I Began

I first discovered quilling when I ventured into a stamp store I had recently heard about. I was intrigued as soon as I noticed the quilling section. There were only a few simple samples of what could be made using some of the kits.

Upon looking more closely, I noticed a small paper weight with a quilled rose inside. I knew this was something I could figure out. I absorbed what I had seen into my mind, returned home with only a few packages of paper and a quilling tool, and begin my journey, with no book to aid me.
XXX,
Angel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Guys thanks for leaving a comment for Angel and myself (Fab). Just bear in mind that your comment won't appear straight away so don't panic. We both moderate all comments to avoid spamming. Thanks X Angel & Fab